[thelist] MySQL downloads

Ken Moore psm2713 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 22 15:49:57 CDT 2004

Hi all,

As a recent refugee from the Windows world, I need some advice. I (in
Albuquerque, NM) have clients who sign up for information over the internet
and are entered into a MySQL DB running on an RH Linux 9.0 server (in
Atlanta, GA) and needs to be available to a business partner (in St. Paul,
MN). I have administration rights here. All he needs is upload and download
rights.

What visual interface tool – free, of course – would be best?

TIA

Ken