[thelist] [Photoshop] text wrap error

Paul Bennett paul at clicksave.co.nz
Thu Apr 22 21:33:49 CDT 2004

Hi evolters - quick question - (Photoshop 5.5 installed on Win2k.)
When adding text, the usual text entry box appears and I can add and
format text fine, the problem is that when hitting 'enter' to force a
line break, the text wraps onto the _same_ line. This means I see a
jumble of text behind the first line. If I want to simulate a line break
I have to press enter multiple times, each time forcing the text down 1
pixel. Yes this gets annoying and makes editing text for layout mockups
almost physically painful (well, at least emotionally).

I have googled with no success, and searched the adobe site - has anyone
had this before? Can it be fixed?

Help! :)
Paul