[thelist] reselling

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Fri Apr 23 14:44:02 CDT 2004

I find reselling hosting and domain name registration important parts to
providing a full-spectrum of services for my clients.  They enjoy
one-stop shopping and I provide very competitive pricing on these
commodities.  Also, it provides an extra few dollars of regular income
that can come in handy when things are tight.

Norman
---

Norman W. Bunn
norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
803.405.1008
www.CraftedSolutions.com
Crafted Solutions, Inc.
Web Design & Development
Web Site Hosting & Custom Solutions
"Get the results the Internet promises;
  get the 'Net Result' from Crafted Solutions!"