[thelist] Getting PHP to work on my localhost Apache server

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 15:47:26 CDT 2004

Hi,

Trying to install PHP on my Apache server. I added these lines in my
httpd.conf

ScriptAlias /php/ "c:/php/"
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .phtml
Action application/x-httpd-php "/php/php.exe"

Yes when I load my test.php page:

<?PHP phpinfo(); ?>

All I'm getting is text. I am running apache in console mode, on
localhost:89. I did restart it after I made the changes to the config
file. What have I missed? I left everything in their default install
configs.

Tom

=====
http://www.Pixelmech.com/ - read my latest blog posting!
http://www.thywordistruth.net/ - Eternal Life

There is no missing link, just a fist shaken toward God.