[thelist] reselling

Scott Brady evolt at ncsli.org
Fri Apr 23 19:23:55 CDT 2004

Jamie wrote:

> Recommendations of providers would also be appreciated.

Crystaltech (http://www.crystaltech.com/) has always been good. They
don't have a "reseller" account.  Instead of having a separate reseller
account, they just give you a discount on each additional web site you
set up under your "Customer ID".  The percentage discount goes up with
each site until it reaches a 30% discount, I believe.  And, they're also
one of the most recommended web hosts when people ask for a good host.
I've had very good experiences with them.

Scott