[thelist] Flash, COM, ActiveX

Diane Soini dianesoini at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 24 19:54:00 CDT 2004

On Saturday, April 24, 2004, at 04:06 AM,
thelist-request at lists.evolt.org wrote:
> I have been tasked with developing a Flash UI for an existing product.
> Our
> chief engineer asked me a few questions I am having trouble finding
> information on.

> Question #3:
>
> Can you emulate a right-click functionality in Flash?

I'm not entirely sure about this, but I was working with Flash all week
and I vaguely recall there being a new function (in Flash 2004 at
least) for setting the contents of the context menu. I am not sure how
much control you get over it. And it may have been only settable from a
text field or other similar component.

Sorry I can't be more helpful, but it's a start...
Diane

> Goggling was left me unfulfilled. Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> markJ
***
Don't be afraid to try something new. An amateur built the ark.
Professionals built the Titanic. -unknown