[thelist] Video Editing Software

ox4dboy at comcast.net ox4dboy at comcast.net
Sun Apr 25 11:50:30 CDT 2004

Since you are on a PC, and Final Cut Pro/Express are not suitable options, I would recommend Avid.  Avid is competing with Apple, and the real winner is us!  Avid has a FREE, yes FREE, video editing application out (because that is the only way they can compete with Apple's attention getting Final Cut P{ro/Express) called Avid Free DV.  I have used Avid Express Pro in the past, and remember the UI being a bit quirky, and the learning curve to be a bit steep, but tht was 4 years ago.  For Free, you cannot beat this option.  Read more aout it, and if it sounds right, go ahead and downlaod it:

Avid Free DV
http://www.avid.com/freedv/welcome.asp

--
Jono