[thelist] reselling

Paul Bennett paul at clicksave.co.nz
Sun Apr 25 18:48:06 CDT 2004

Jamie wrote:

> I am currently thinking about setting up a reselling account so I can
> provide hosting services to my clients, as well as host all my sites
> in one place.
>
> For those designers currently doing this: is it more trouble than it's
> worth? is it any trouble?

nope - any *good* host will  have a nice cpanel or the likes which makes
this a snap

> Recommendations of providers would also be appreciated.

Unsure where you physically want to host, but Nucleus (
http://www.nucleus.co.nz ) have been nothing but fantastic for the last
couple of years for me. Great uptime and lightning quick support (no
affiliation, just a satisfied customer)

All the best,
Paul