[thelist] [CSS] background color partial render

Paul Bennett paul at clicksave.co.nz
Sun Apr 25 22:13:34 CDT 2004

Maybe an easy one for the CSS guru's out there?
I have a development site:
http://www.clicksave.co.nz/healthlinks/
which has a background colour only partially rendering in Mozilla (1.7b
on win2k)
(proof here: http://www.clicksave.co.nz/healthlinks/moz_render_bug.gif)

Refreshing the page fixes it, and cached pages seem to render fine, but,
you know, I'd really rather that users didn't see the site like this ;)

I  have googled but found no real reference. I know it will be due to
the floated content (float within a float) but can't think to what could
fix it .

Any help / pointers appreciated,
(Befuddled) Paul