[thelist] Experience of MediaTemple or BlogHosts Hosting

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 08:31:32 CDT 2004

--- Andy Budd <andy at message.uk.com> wrote:
> Hi there folks.
>
> I'm thinking about moving my personal website to a new host and am
> wondering if anybody has had any experience (good or bad) of either
>
> MediaTemple or BlogHosts?

I just moved a site to MediaTemple a couple months ago. For the most
part I am impressed. They have a nice control panel, they set me up
quick, they did everything I asked right away. I've had a couple
questions and tech support is pretty responsive. I'd give them an 8
out of 10. They have some nice available features too, like Darwin
Streaming Server, even if it is an older version.

MT seems to be fairly popular, I tend to see it mentioned quite a bit
on a lot of design related sites. Don't know anything about
BlogHosts.

HTH

TOm

=====
http://www.Pixelmech.com/ - read my latest blog posting!
http://www.thywordistruth.net/ - Eternal Life

There is no missing link, just a fist shaken toward God.