[thelist] [OT?] digital camera recommendations

Paul Bennett paul at clicksave.co.nz
Mon Apr 26 22:38:52 CDT 2004

'lo there!
Our digital camera was lost /stolen recently (ok, one thing we know is
that it IS missing) - can anyone recommend a good entry level camera
with a price that suits a one income family with two kiddies?
The last one was a hundred buck beater that my mum got us because we
were taking too long to send pics of her grandkids!

Is it OK to buy second hand or better to go for a new one?

Advice appreciated - I have no real idea in this area.
Thanks, you're all great (grovel, grovel)
Paul