[thelist] Replacement for Dreamweaver

Tim Beadle tsb at wigner.ioppublishing.com
Tue Apr 27 09:26:58 CDT 2004

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 07:18:44AM -0700, Diane Soini wrote:
> Are there any free ftp programs I could use instead that are similar to
> the Dreamweaver interface that you recommend? I also don't much care
> for BBEdit's ftp because I can't just select a multitude of files and
> upload them with a single click, or at least I have never figured out
> how to do that.

I use Rbrowser Lite. It's not exactly like DW, but it's pretty good IMHO.

http://www.rbrowser.com/RBrowserLite/RBrowserLite.html

I've heard other people say good things about Transmit as well.

http://www.panic.com/transmit/

Tim
--
"The first priority in finding a needle in a haystack is not to get a bigger
haystack" - iamnotandrei