[thelist] Replacement for Dreamweaver

Maximillian Schwanekamp anaxamaxan at neptunewebworks.com
Tue Apr 27 18:28:09 CDT 2004

--------------------------
>(depending on your site settings)..
> classic case of The Sledgehammer And The Thumbtack.

And those features you can turn off at-will.  RTFM, mang.

It's one thing to dislike a feature; I can appreciate that, but it
sounds like your dislike is something that you have control over, which
is truly odd.
--------------------------

RTF message before issuing insults.  "(depending on your site settings)"
denotes exactly that.  And actually, I DO like those extra features, but
it's resource intensive to be used *only* for FTP.  I was offering some
tidbit of info that may be of some use in the discussion.  If that is
unwelcome, so be it, but there's no need for insults.

Maximillian Von Schwanekamp
Dynamic Websites and E-Commerce
NeptuneWebworks.com
voice: 541-302-1438