[thelist] Replacement for Dreamweaver

Diane Soini dianesoini at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 27 21:50:30 CDT 2004

Thank you Howard. You are a genius. You know, I have never learned all
there is to this wonderful machine, and with every new thing I learn I
feel that much more sorry for people who still have to use Windows
machines.

I have Dreamweaver because I got the whole studio. What I really wanted
was Flash and Fireworks and it was cheaper to get them all. I believe
Fireworks is the best graphics program ever.

Diane

On Tuesday, April 27, 2004, at 10:27 AM,
thelist-request at lists.evolt.org wrote:

> From: Howard Scott <howard at image100.com>
> Date: Tue Apr 27, 2004  8:10:16 AM US/Pacific
> To: "thelist at lists.evolt.org" <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
> Subject: Re: [thelist] Replacement for Dreamweaver
>

> If you¹re using OSX you can just connect to the FTP site like it¹s a
> server
> ­ using the GO-->CONNECT TO SERVER menu.  Works just like a window in
> the
> finder.
>
> Either that or Rbrowser.
>
> It's a bit over kill to use dreamweaver just as an FTP client.
>
> Howard
***
Don't be afraid to try something new. An amateur built the ark.
Professionals built the Titanic. -unknown