[thelist] Footer problems (with tables)

Jennifer Zelazny web at calgb.org
Wed Apr 28 07:15:04 CDT 2004

Hello.  I have a similar problem, but I am using tables.  I can get the
page to display correctly in Netscape/IE but not Safari.  Is there
anyway to accomplish something like, but by using tables?  I am not
sure why Safari will not display the middle row with columns properly.
Thanks in advance.
Jen
http://homepage.mac.com/jenz/example.html

Code: