[thelist] holy smokes! nav disappears!

Gregory Wostrel info at gwcreative.com
Thu Apr 29 09:18:05 CDT 2004

On Apr 29, 2004, at 9:50 AM, Hershel Robinson wrote:

> It's for sure better. Now you can begin to debug by comparing these
> pages.

Got it!
Apparently I had some of the pages with the DocType as:

and others with :

The ones where I left out the XML declaration were the ones that were
giving me trouble. Phew!!

Simon, thanks for the link. I had never heard of that bug (there are
too many already in IE6). But it reminds me why I am, at the moment,
sticking to very simple floats. What a piece of work IE6/Win is. Those
are some hacks to work around it, though. Makes my head hurt. :-)

Thanks!
Gregory Wostrel

gwcreative
http://www.gwcreative.com/
gw at gwcreative.com
401.286.9228
Communications and the Art of Simplicity