[thelist] Flash dynamic text and html

Skip McBride skip at zerosquadron.com
Thu Apr 29 12:55:21 CDT 2004

Ive tried that, but I think somethings wrong with my action script Im using
to call the html file....

Does anyone have an example of the actionScript used to call a file and make
it html? Do I have to put anything special in the text file to tell flash
that its html? Or just tags for the text!?

PLEASE HELP, this is driving me crazy!!

--
Skip McBride
Graphic Designer