[thelist] Question regarding transfering a domain name

Seyon evolt at delime.com
Thu Apr 29 13:10:31 CDT 2004

Message from Chris Johnston (4/29/2004 01:09 PM)
>Hello,
>
>I have a client that setup their domain name and hosting with Dollar Host
>(http://www.dollarhost.com/). The domain name is set to expire as of May
>25, 2004.

I think you should be fine. A couple months ago I did a transfer from
NetSol to another registrar with just about the same length of time left
before expiry.

No personal experience with Dollar Host or webnames.ca though so don't take
my word for it.

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/