[thelist] Color pickers

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Fri Apr 30 10:50:58 CDT 2004

I recommend Trond's color program found at www.tigercolor.com

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Jakob Dölling [mailto:alligott at gmx.net]
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 11:33 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] Color pickers

Hello:

I am looking for a color picker that does not only snoop the color. I
also want to have the complemetary of the captured color. I tried the
color wheel of Corel Paint 11, but the results were not great. Is there
any software out there that snoops the color of a pixel and tells me
instantly its complementery color?

Thanks in Advance,

Jakob Dölling
--
To Unix or not to Unix. That is the question whether 'tis nobler in the
mind to suffer slings and arrows of vast documentation or to take arms