[thelist] Use client-side date and time in asp.net

Ken Schaefer ken at adOpenStatic.com
Mon May 10 00:13:55 CDT 2004

If you do not use a server control, then you can manually get the value of
the field out of the Request.Form() collection.

If you use a server control, then your javascript needs to know the name of
that control, so as to set it's value.

Cheers
Ken

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Ervin" <jberv534 at verizon.net>
To: "The List" <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 2:28 PM
Subject: RE: [thelist] Use client-side date and time in asp.net

: I have not been able to get the date created via html page into the code
: behind. An compile error is created when I use a hidden field because it
has
: not been declared. If I use a declared field, the date is not being put in
: the field in that case.
:
: I followed the example, but must be missing something else.
: