[thelist] Was I gotta vent, but now is a question of how toworkwith non-web people who have to create web content

evolt at mccullough-net.com evolt at mccullough-net.com
Tue May 11 08:07:06 CDT 2004

Same thing that I get here at work, I am one developer so I work on my project
and supervise the development company but I see that same thing you talked
about coming back, the JSP and Java, SQL queries are not bad they are pretty
good, but my UI guys XHTML/CSS/JS is nothing like what he sent and they
usually arent following the documentation for what we sent over.