[thelist] google and other search engines

Chad Bishop chad.bishop at expnews.com
Tue May 11 13:28:52 CDT 2004

Ben,

Thanks for making the only response to this thread that I've found
worth reading... besides the first post.

You actually addressed the original question.

Very good suggestions -btw!

One question though. Could you provide structured content inside a
NOEMBED tag, and avoid using comments altogether?

- cb