[thelist] Dumb Question (Javascript) but still causingdifficulties

Chris Clark chris at heartsong.biz
Tue May 11 16:20:17 CDT 2004

One option is to give each checkbox a unique id and a common name, the id
value is not sent back to the server s you have a comma delimited list on
the server, and unique ids for scripting on the client

 One last detail I might mention that must be and is by design. All
> checkboxes are named the same thing. I am going for a comma
> delimited list when the form submits. There are about 60 of these
> checkboxes.

Then by design you have BAD design. Each checkbox should have a
unique name. Again, just my 02.