[thelist] programming question

Scott Dexter dexilalolai at yahoo.com
Fri May 14 08:44:04 CDT 2004

Also check out Windows Scripting Host (WSH) --it's kinda like perl,
but built in, and you'll have programatic access to Word as an
ActiveX object, and you can manipulate the document from there
(saving as XML, for instance). While VBA (Visual Basic for
Applications) will work, you'd have to have Word open to use. WSH is
executed from the command line line any other program.

Are you looking to do this in a batch mode, or whut?

Scott