[thelist] PDF problems

Chris Nicholls evolt at axe.dircon.co.uk
Tue May 18 04:07:47 CDT 2004

<tip type="PDF authoring tool" author="Chris Nicholls">
If you are looking for a free (no adware, nothing) PDF authoring tool
then I should share with you my recent discovery of the fabulous
PDFCreator, an open-source tool I found via SourceForge.

<http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/>

Installs as a virtual printer (windows only) and supports tons of PDF
features like encryption, security, document meta-properties etc.
</tip>