[thelist] Nice interface needs a little .js help.

Stuart Young syoung at unitec.ac.nz
Wed May 19 02:25:30 CDT 2004

--------------------------
I using a mouse-on, mouse-off, swapout javascript to run
the interface navigation.  The problem I am running into is that I need
swap out two windows instead of one.  I believe I need an "else
statement"
in my javascript, but, need assistance.
---------------------------

Here's a cute two images swopping at once rollover I did in 1997 (so
excuse the terrible fonts)
http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~stuey/recycle.htm

this worked by placing two swop lines of code into the same {  } where
normally there is only one.

function imgOn(imgName) {
              if (document.images) {
                  document["coffee"].src = eval(imgName + "_cad.src");
                  document["paper"].src = eval(imgName + "_pad.src");
              }
      }

function imgOff(imgName) {
              if (document.images) {
                  document["coffee"].src =
"images/recycle/clear_cad.gif";
                  document["paper"].src =
"images/recycle/clear_pad.gif";
              }
      }

cheers

Dr Stuart Young,       +64 (0)9-815 4321 Ex 8656
<syoung at unitec.ac.nz>
Lecturer, School of Computing and Information Technology,
Unitec New Zealand, Auckland, New Zealand
http://hyperdisc.unitec.ac.nz/staff/syoung.htm
I would provide a URL for my official staffpage, but its too long and
complex