[thelist] Saving and Organizing Web Pages For Searching Later

Chris Murtland chris at studiomoxie.com
Fri May 21 13:27:37 CDT 2004

Have a look at ContentSaver <http://www.macropool.com/en/index.html> and Mybase <http://www.wjjsoft.com/>.

Both will do what you want. ContentSaver's sole purpose is saving pages, while Mybase (primarily a hierarchical information manager) integrates collection with other tools (you need the WebCollect plug-in for Mybase in order to save pages to its databases). Both allow you to save entire pages or clip portions of a page.

Unfortunately, both of these tools only integrate with IE. I keep looking for something similar for Firefox, but no luck yet.

Chris