[thelist] Tip Owed

Burhan Khalid thelist at meidomus.com
Mon May 24 11:13:12 CDT 2004

Thought I'd add a tip for all the times I've forgotten

<tip type="Dynamic Websites" author="Burhan Khalid">
If you ever wanted to know how to create dynamic
websites, or data driven websites in another language
such as C#/.NET, Coldfusion, PERL, a good program
to invest in is codecharge [ http://www.codecharge.com ]
With it, you can generate code in different languages
that does the same thing (mainly database retrieval).

So, if you are proficient in PHP, and want to learn
how to write the same routine in PERL, you can just
have the program recreate your site in PERL and then
view the source.

I find it great for a quick way of learning a routine
in a foreign language.
</tip>