[thelist] How do you build dynamic pages?

Dan McCullough dmccullough at garnethill.com
Mon May 24 13:37:16 CDT 2004

Still the same principle, I just didn't take it to that degree.  I use
Apache and iPlanet as webservers.  We use rewrite rules to remove the
/cgi-bin/gh/ and leave the file name.  It can be done and is the easiest
thing to do.

This is what our SEO company told us to do, we have been doing this for
3 years now, and they continue to advise us that this is the best way.
We get very good results from these pages and have never had Google or
any of the big 4 threaten to ban us from being listed.