[thelist] Date script (java)

jsWalter jsWalter at torres.ws
Tue May 25 09:10:16 CDT 2004

Try this...

Walter

=================

	var thetime=new Date();
	var nday=thetime.getDay();
	var nmonth=thetime.getMonth() + 1;
	var ntoday=thetime.getDate();
	var nyear=thetime.getFullYear();

	LONG_DAY_NAME = new Array
		(   "Sunday",   "Monday",   "Tuesday",   "Wednesday",
			"Thursday", "Friday",   "Saturday",  "Sunday"
		);

	// Convert the Day number into a String
	ntoday = new String ( ntoday );
	// Add a leading ZERO to make it a 2 digit Day
	if ( ntoday.length < 2 )
		ntoday = '0' + ntoday;

	// Convert the Month number into a String
	nmonth = new String ( nmonth );
	// Add a leading ZERO to make it a 2 digit Month
	if ( nmonth.length < 2 )
		nmonth = '0' + nmonth;

document.write(nyear + '-' + nmonth + '-' + ntoday + ', ' +
LONG_DAY_NAME[nday]);

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/