[thelist] good place to find dhtml help

Dan McCullough dmccullough at garnethill.com
Tue May 25 09:18:43 CDT 2004

I have a project that has taken on a life of its own.  I need someone
who is a dhtml/css guru to rework an existing dhtml menu on our site.  I
am involved in several projects and would not be able to meet the
deadline with my work load.  Anyone interested can contact me offlist.
The current version1 menu is located at http://www.garnethill.com.  If
you are unable to test or work with Macintosh browsers please do not
contact me.

dan mccullough
web technology
garnethill.com