[thelist] DB Update via web

Clive R Sweeney clive at designshift.com
Tue May 25 10:50:20 CDT 2004

In an earlier post I saw that Clayton Smith recommended an article on
DevShed, "Building A Quick-And-Dirty PHP/MySQL Publishing System":
http://www.devshed.com/c/a/PHP/Building-A-QuickAndDirty-PHPMySQL-Publish
ing-System/
and it looked like it would really help me sort out using PHP and MySQL.
Funny thing is, on the 3rd page of the article, the author says, "Before
reading further, you should download the source code for this case
study, so that you can refer to it throughout this article". Then I
looked and looked for anything that might be a link to download the
source code. (Actually I would have made the words "download the source
code" a link to the download. But that's just me.)

Has anyone else checked out this article and been able to find the
source code? If so, please let me know where it is. I suppose it'll be
one of those head-slappers -- when someone points it out, I won't
believe I couldn't see it. But I've really been searching and no luck so
far.

Clive R Sweeney
Durham, North Carolina