[thelist] DB Update via web

Clayton Smith clayton at geni-us.com
Tue May 25 14:29:41 CDT 2004

I skimmed through the article to find the source..
By viewing the article in print mode:
http://www.devshed.com/index2.php?option=content&task=view&id=163&pop=1&hide_ads=1&page=0&hide_js=1
You can see the full body of the article then copy and paste the source
that is shown on the page...
The source code is just laid out in the article and doesn't appear to be
a downloadable file.

-c