[thelist] Explorer like tree?

lancelot lancelot at noblocodenotas.com
Wed May 26 16:04:27 CDT 2004

What do you really mean by that? I mean do be more specific, please. I'd
love to help, but I didn't actually understand what you meant by a win
explorer like tree with "legs" and icons, beats me! If I knew what it's
supposed to be looking like I would figure out a way of doing it. Be
descriptive!

Paolo Dodet
http://www.noblocodenotas.com