[thelist] What is wrong here? PHP not showing...or something else

Maximillian Schwanekamp anaxamaxan at neptunewebworks.com
Thu May 27 16:12:04 CDT 2004

-------------------------------
http://www.sparklesparties.com/schedule.php

You can see the php code for the calendar showing up. IN addition,
the navigation and sidebars disappeared off the site, as well as the
footer. I cannot figure out what happened.

My LAME web host upgraded accounts, and this is what I ended up with.
What did they upgrade?
-------------------------------

Um, wow, it looks like php is completely disabled or something.  None of
your php code is being parsed.  Maybe they forgot to add the .php type in
Apache's http.conf when they "upgraded".  Try adding to your site's
.htaccess file:

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

Maximillian Von Schwanekamp
Dynamic Websites and E-Commerce