[thelist] cropping images or photography

A Manes andrew at milords.com
Fri May 28 04:25:37 CDT 2004

Here is one for the photoshops wizzrds or photgraphy experts :)  Having
spent some time trying to get the white background 'white' correct so
that the subject is sitting on an exactly white background I am not
having too much success, is it possible to easily place the image onto a
white background without distorting the white in the subject image
(which is eactly what is happening) or can anyone point me in the
diretion of a really god way to setup the perfect light surrounds for
digital photography?

Andrew