[thelist] CSS sitemap examples?

Stuart Young syoung at unitec.ac.nz
Mon May 31 21:29:24 CDT 2004

Anyone got any good examples of styling a sitemap using CSS?

Obviously this means using nested lists to acheive the hierarchy.

I am particularly interested in using images to try and acheive lines
showing the connections between the hierarchies, and I'm looking for
examples of how people have done this.

I can't find anything on Google - trying "CSS sitemap"
and none of the CSS resourse sites (e.g. lismatic) seem to have any
tips.

I've actually used <dl> rather than <ul> because these display how I
want it when unstyled. Is this sematically OK? Are there any CSS issues

What I have so far is at:
http://www.greens.org.nz/sitemap.shtml

cheers

Dr Stuart Young,       +64 (0)9-815 4321 Ex 8656
<syoung at unitec.ac.nz>
Lecturer, School of Computing and Information Technology,
Unitec New Zealand, Auckland, New Zealand
http://hyperdisc.unitec.ac.nz/staff/syoung.htm
I would provide a URL for my official staffpage, but its too long and
complex