[thelist] cropping images or photography

A Maynes andrew at milords.com
Tue Jun 1 04:05:49 CDT 2004

Hi

This is the aim, tat is to eliminate using ps by taking a product shot
with a 'white background' however different colour tempertures do not
make it easy to select the right white balance and even with the 'white
balance' set correctly in its raw mode the image still have a hue of
blue ot red depending on ?

The camera is a finepix fuji S602zoom

Andrew

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/