[thelist] Yahoo! Groups

Clayton Smith clayton at geni-us.com
Tue Jun 1 06:41:13 CDT 2004

the company I work for just completed something very similar(but a
little beyond) to what you ask.. but I assume you're not looking to
spend money.
I know there aren't any free scripts out there that can efficiently do
what you need.
About a year ago, I used phplist:
http://tincan.co.uk/phplist
It usually worked except it would timeout on huge lists.  and it only
does email lists, so you'll probably need to find a free calendar script
out there.

-c