[thelist] cropping images or photography

A Maynes andrew at milords.com
Tue Jun 1 10:13:10 CDT 2004

Hey that's a really good idea, I hadn't thought of that!

With new products coming daily and added daily with different colours
and materials we could give him/her a full time job!

Do you have any more really useful tips, if so please keep them to
yourself.

PS I have worked out most of the camera settings and just need to get
the lighting right, which this 'pro' will have set-up before long ;)

Andrew

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/