[thelist] SQL Server - TimeStamp

Clayton Smith clayton at geni-us.com
Tue Jun 1 11:06:55 CDT 2004

I'm going to make a guess.. and this is just a guess..
if a column is a timestamp column then that row is given a timestamp
everytime a new row is inserted.
so, you would probably setup a different field to fulfill your need.
the timestamp is probably also running a function which maybe you can
disable somehow ?

-c