[thelist] Cold Fusion

Richard Morris thelist at web-designers.co.uk
Wed Jun 2 02:37:17 CDT 2004

 Ever 'on the case', it seems, Macromedia finally got back to us yesterday
night with the definitive answer:

"Thank you for contacting Macromedia Customer Service.

"Macromedia's Technical Support for Servers is Fee Based. You may want to
advise your potential client who owns a Macromedia license version software
to contact technical support."

There's then a standard long listing of other ways of getting support, none
of which provided the answer, hence my e-mails to them in the first place.

I don't think I'll be wasting any of the company's money on their products
if this is the level of "support" we'll receive...