[thelist] Junk on the list?

Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Wed Jun 2 19:54:52 CDT 2004

Anyone else noticing an influx of virus-containing emails to your
evolt-only account? I've been getting on average 3-5 per week. Even shut
down my old alias and created a new one and had two come in within hours of
posting.

Question: Is there any way the evolt member directory could have been
compromised or are people spidering the archives? I honestly didn't check
whether I had posted with my new alias before it received the contaminated
emails.

Relatedly, is that Warwick University thing legit? The grammar and sentence
construction is atrocious for a university-level writer.

Thanks.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/