[thelist] installing majordomo <-- check out Mailman

Jonathan j at firebright.com
Thu Jun 3 23:30:25 CDT 2004

> I've been trying to set up a mailman mailing list (just a
> one-way mailing
> list) for a client. I have signed myself up but I never get
> any emails to my comcast account. Do those of you with
> experience with Mailman have any problems like these? I
> really want to get this list started for my client.

We offer both MD and MM for clients, and have had no unexpected issues like
this for MailMan.  Have you tried setting up a yahoo email or the like to
see if the list is working.  95% of our support issues come down to
mis-configuration of something, so check carefully.

Hope that's helpful.

Jonathan Dillon-Hayes
Phone: 866-347-3274 ext. 901
Email: j(at)FireBright.com

Web: http://www.FireBright.com
Toll Free: +1 (866) FIREBRIGHT (347-3274)
Direct: +1(916) 679-0341
Fax: +1(916) 359-0151
The information contained in this transmission is privileged and
confidential and intended solely for the usage of the individual to whom or
the entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any distribution, copying,
disclosure or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this
transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error, please notify FireBright, Inc. immediately and return the original
transmission to us. Thank you.
4660 Natomas Blvd. Suite 120-112 Sacramento, CA USA 95835