[thelist] Mail enable conflict?

A Maynes andrew at milords.com
Fri Jun 4 03:04:05 CDT 2004

Thanks Ken

I really don't think mailenable is causing the problems but as it's the
only applicatioj installed with the last 24 hours I couldn't think of
anything else.  It must be that time of year the server wants to start
sneezing.

Funny thing is, a similar thing happened 2 weeks ago or was it 3, when
we installed postcast server, the conflict if it is a conflict is with a
program using SQL cant see how this could effect a mailserver though

Andrew

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/