[thelist] Option Value change

7 sinz btcode at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 5 06:05:52 CDT 2004

" But how are you doing to tell the javascript what the new values are? "

-Ken.

Thats what im trying to ask.

Can i use JS/DOm to update values

so in file or in a linked file:

098039284

in the html

<option value="098039284">USA</option>

output=

098039284

i already have the output part, but can i make a JS file that i type in
values that is linked to the html that updates the output.

The reason as i i've said befor is because i have a lot to update, and i
dont care if you can do it easier with server side, i just want to know if
it can be done with JS/DOM. If so, have you/anyone got a example or can tell
how/where to start????

Thanks for the reply, but i feel like im repeating myself a hundred times
over

-peace