[thelist] need a font: cleaned-up blackadder

Maximillian Schwanekamp anaxamaxan at neptunewebworks.com
Mon Jun 7 18:48:59 CDT 2004

--------------------------------------
I'm designing a logo, and the client likes the shape of lowercase
letters in the BlackAdder font, but doesn't like the grungy edges.
Anyone know a font that looks like a cleaned-up BlackAdder?
--------------------------------------

Scanned my fonts folder, and none are exactly right - after all, the
grunginess is part of Blackadder (both the show and the font...).  You might
try Nuance Italic [0], Nuptial BT [1], Palace Script, or Vivaldi Italic[3].

[0] http://www.fantasyseiten.de/fonts.html
[1] http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/linotype/nuptial-script/
[2] http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/linotype/palace-script/
[3] http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/linotype/vivaldi/

PS: (no I'm not a MyFonts rep, I just use them regularly)

Maximillian Von Schwanekamp
Dynamic Websites and E-Commerce
www.NeptuneWebworks.com
voice: 541-302-1438