[thelist] Help with DIV problem

Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Mon Jun 7 18:51:48 CDT 2004

Message from Joshua Olson (6/7/2004 04:11 PM)

I think that's a pretty horrible cardinal rule to foist off on others. It
probably simplifies life for you but it doesn't really address the reason
why problem occurs - that width+margin+padding+border is computed
differently by different browsers.

Properly understanding that makes it quite obvious that a width can indeed
be specified so long as you leave sufficient "margin of error" space
instead of making them all add up to precisely 100%.

George's solution is much better.

regards.

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/