[thelist] Flash Question

Dan Romanchik dan at danromanchik.com
Tue Jun 8 15:25:00 CDT 2004

Thanks for the info.

There are two reasons I want to change or delete the link:

1. I want to use my own link to a PHP script to record the click. (This is
an advertiser.)
2. The Flash programmer got the link wrong! Clicking on the Flash sends the
user to a page that isn't there.

Dan
Dan Romanchik - Web Developer
dan at danromanchik.com, 734-930-6564