[thelist] Documentation best practices?

Johnson, Christopher (MTO) Christopher.Johnson at mto.gov.on.ca
Wed Jun 9 10:17:13 CDT 2004

First question that must be asked is what language are you dealing with?
Some languages come with Documentation features and practices built in,
i.e., java has javadoc. for C, C++ you can use DOxygen (similar to javadoc).

One suggestion that seems to work for some is to use a wiki for the
documentation. This way, anyone who works on the project is able to quickly
and easily update the documentation.

chris